- Joined the Bears in 2017 and made an immediate impact early in the season, finishing his first year in Berkeley with 10 goals, 11 steals and six assists.
- Contributed right away by scoring a career-high four goals in a win over Loyola Marymount to kick off the 2017 season. Also had two assists and one steal in the win.
- Scored three goals in a win over Air Force on Sept. 22.
High School/National Team/Club Success:
- Native of Davis, Calif. played for Davis High School, Davis Water Polo Club and 680 Drivers Water Polo Club.
- Two-time All-American, three-time All-Section, three-time All-Delta League and three-time All-City Sports Award winner was named Sac-Joaquin Section MVP in 2015.
- Missed 2016 season due to injury but remained a team leader and was awarded the John Barovetto Memoral Scholarship award for outstanding leadership, athletic and academic achievement.
- Also a very accomplished swimmer at Davis HS and was named team MVP in his junior and senior years.
- Six-time swimming All-American was also a three-time U.S. Water Polo Academic All-American, outstanding achiever (4.0 GPA or higher).
- Competed for the USA Water Polo Men's Youth National Team as well as the Men's Cadet National Team (2014 Darko Cucic Memorial Tournament in Serbia).
- Comes from a water polo-rich family. Father, Jamey, serves as head women's coach at his alma mater, UC Davis. Mother, Nancy, played water polo for the Aggies and was a member of the U.S. Women's National Team from 1984 through 1991. Brother Michael and sister Hailey also played water polo at UC Davis.
- Major is undeclared.